UV Printing is a fast growing technology in the wide format printing industry. New UV LED printing technology improved the printing speed and the quality of printing and expanded its capabilities with direct printing option.
When we comparing the process of traditional printing like pad printing, screen printing and digital inkjet printing – the ink evaporate into the air and absorb into the paper. But in UV printer, the UV inks dries through photochemical process rather than the solvents evaporating in to the air. When the UV printing ink are exposed to UV light, they turn to a solid rapidly from liquid or paste. This happens because of less absorption of the ink into the stock and less evaporation of the solvents.
Advantages of UV Printing
- Flexibility of UV printing on a variety of substrates like glass, metal, plastics, acrylic, textiles, Leather etc.
- High Print Quality- Sharp and clear images with vibrant colors
- Durable prints – The UV print is more resistant to scratches, wear and tear, and sun light exposure.
- Fast ink cure – The UV printing ink dries immediately. This saves your time for waiting the ink to dry.
- No Odor – Eco- Friendly UV ink emits less volatile organic compounds and produces no odor.
- Cost effective
UV Flatbed Printer – iUV 600s
Selection of High Quality Digital UV Printing Machine is one of the challenging aspect .
The Compress iUV-600s is developed for fast on-demand color digital printing on a wide range of materials.This UV Printer can produce color brilliant UV print at an incredible speed.
iUV-600s UV LED printer provides a max print area of A2+ size(604mm x 450mm). It can print upto 100sqft/hour in production mode and 50 sqft/hour in quality mode. This UV printing machine has an adjustable media height upto 300mm which is the largest of any printer in its class.
- Eight independent color channels
- 604 x 450mm print area with 300mm media height
- Optional unwind / rewind for roll media
- WIMS white ink management onboard
- All steel construction
- Dual LED variable watt low heat lamps
- Inbuilt media height detection
- Ink mist extraction
- Fastest UV Flatbed Printer – Direct printing on Gift Items
- UV Printing on Post It Notes
- Fastest UV Printing on Golf Balls – UV LED Flatbed Printer
- Printing on Short-run boxes & Packaging Prototype
- 3D Textured Printing by UV LED i600s on MDF
- Printing on Pens by UV LED Flatbed Printer
Contact us TODAY for more information on iUv 600s UV Printer